Coastal Resiliency and Response to Climate Risk
Get your free copy of this report on the intensifying risks of climate change for America’s coastal regions.
Our latest EHS Strategies report highlights the dramatic risks of climate change specific to coastal cities. The problem does not begin and end with flooding: potable water, land erosion, and wildfires also pose serious concerns.
In addition to examining the scope of the problem in numerous cities, this report also details local efforts to plan for and defend against these climate risks, through targeted resiliency efforts and climate adaptation planning. Businesses of all sizes face economic losses from climate change: ensure your continuity and disaster recovery plans reflect the latest developments.
The 18 articles in this report include:
- Louisiana Unveils Ambitious Plan to Help People Get Out of the Way of Climate Change*
- Time Is Running Out for Miami’s Drinking Water as Ocean Rises*
- Rising Waters Are Drowning Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor*
- Houston Eyes Designer Bonds in Quest for $15 Billion Storm Wall*
- Investors Should Worry If Climate Goals Are Missed, Mercer Warns*
Register for your free copy today to better understand the evolving climate risks for your business operations.